Since Barack Obama has no respect for America or Americans, he will doubtlessly announce that the October 2012 unemployment rate is about 6.5% or some other ridiculous lie. Does it make any difference? Not really, because he and the Charlie McCarthy dummy who is posing as our Vice President won’t be able to survive the reality of what they have done to us since January 2009.
The problems Obama will face are growing, not subsiding.
In just the last month, the pump price of gasoline has risen .20 a gallon. While this is bad enough, it is still worse because it put the price at a level higher than it has been in February since 1981. The reason for the rise is totally out of Obama’s control; he can’t lie his way out of it. The Iranians want to squeeze the Europeans who are already looking at $8.00 a gallon gas, so they are denying France and England oil.
The Europeans will come here to buy their gasoline because our $3.52 per gallon looks great! When they do our price will go up whether we car pool, drive less, decide we won’t buy from this company or that company or not. The price of gas on January 19, 2009 was $1.85.
The raw number of unemployed Americans: 12.05 million to 12.76 million. +710,000
Americans living in poverty: 39.8 million to 46.2 million. +6.4 million
American receiving Food Stamps 32 million to 46 million +14million
Misery Index (An index combining the unemployment rate and inflation rate) 7.8 to 11.3 up 45%
Federal debt 10.6 TRILLION DOLLARS to 15.4 TRILLION DOLLARS up 44%
Federal debt assigned to each American $34,731 up to $49,058
Cost of health insurance costs per employed worker $3,354 to $4,129
College tuition $6,591 up to $8,244 an increase of 25%
The total number of available jobs 133.6 million down to 132.4 a loss of 1.2 million jobs
The value of the average American’s home $169,700 down to $147,800
No amount of phony statistics or lies can cover holes this big.
- Obama’s Dismal Record on Jobs: Leaving Americans Behind (thecollegeconservative.com)
- Obama is a ‘vulture socialist’ (lettingfreedomring.com)
- The Mystery Of Barack Obama Continues (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Overreach: Obamacare vs. the Constitution (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Obama’s Phony Recovery (lettingfreedomring.com)
- This is your “Obama recovery” (hotair.com)
- 708,000 More Unemployed In January = Dip In Unemployment Rate? (capecountyteaparty.wordpress.com)
- ABBOTT and COSTELLO explain unemployment numbers (paulmarcelrene.wordpress.com)