The US Justice Department has blocked the implementation of a Texas statute to require voters to present a photo ID at the voting booth. Last December, the same Eric Holder-led department blocked the enforcement of a similar law in South Carolina.
Vetoing state laws governing voting procedures shows a dangerous pattern of abuse by these officials and could dramatically increase fraud and undermine the integrity and legitimacy of elected officials. It leads to a feeling amongst voters that these same officials want fraudulent votes to re-elect their very unpopular boss, Barack Obama.
For a republican form of government to function properly, the citizenry must have confidence in the unbiased and impartiality of the voting mechanism. In a society such as our own which verifies the identity of citizens millions of times per day for such mundane activities as buying groceries with a credit or EBT cards, it hard to understand why officials would object to verifying the identity of voters at the polls.
The only real reason why they might object to identification requirements is to perpetuate the ability of unsavory elements in society to vote multiple times in multiple jurisdictions, allow non-citizens to vote, or to have persons voting for non-existent voters, such as the dead.
Over the last two decades, we have been, at the front lines, watching a dramatic increase in voting fraud and have seen first-hand how the ruling elites, both Republican and Democrat, have manipulated the process to elect pro-big government candidates.
The first time we watched with horror was the revision of voting results in Washington State when Republican Dino Rossi in 2004 won, and then lost, the race for governor against Democrat Christine Gregioire.
On election night, Dino Rossi was declared the victor. Only after a series of highly suspect ballots were somehow located in the heart of Democratic controlled Seattle was the election shifted on the third recount. The animosity against the ruling elite in Washington is at all-time highs, as Gregioire recently overruled a voter passed initiative and signed a bill legalizing homosexual marriage. Ask a voter on the street in Washington State if their vote counts, and you will find that they don’t believe they live under a freely elected representative government.
Examples of stolen and suspect elections around the country are numerous, but we want to share a story of Republicans engaging in similar tactics to steal an election. This is a bipartisan problem.
In 2010, Joe Miller was elected to the US Senate in Alaska. The problem was that Republicans who controlled the process changed the rules as the election progressed to shift the outcome to re-elect the big government Republican, Senator Lisa Murkowski.
This time, the corruption went directly to the halls of the Republican Senate caucus lead by Mitch McConnell of Kentucky. Also, the National Republican Senatorial Committee played a hand in the corruption.
When Joe Miller won the GOP primary, the DC based Republicans refused to recognize the will of the voters and remove Lisa Murkowski from powerful posts designated for Republican senators. Murkowski bolted the GOP and ran an independent campaign for Senate, but still, the GOP in DC stood by her and stiffed her true GOP opponent, Joe Miller.
Then a group of judges appointed by the ruling elite in Alaska, which is overwhelming Republican, rewrote the voting statutes from the courtroom until they could eke out a win for Murkowski. In the end, they counted the Murkowski ballots by hand and refused to do the same hand count of Miller ballots. They also counted votes for Murkowski which were obviously fraudulent, such as over one hundred from a small village all written in the same handwriting.
Bottom line is this: every time the ruling elite manipulate the voting process to achieve their hoped outcome, they disconnect the consensus that governs a peaceful society. They are playing with fire. Only a democratic process that can be trusted and verified will lead to the acceptance of all parties and participants when the election is long past.
Read more here.
- Supreme Court upholds voter ID law (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Holder Ignores Supreme Court Ruling, Steps Up Voter Fraud Efforts (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Holder plays race card to block Texas voter ID law (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Editorial: Battle over voter ID law could shift to state courts (knoxnews.com)
- Attorneys General Join Forces to Call Into Account Illegal Obama Administration Violations (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Voter Cheating (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Morning Bell: Voter ID Prevents Election Fraud (lettingfreedomring.com)
- How Incompetence and Malfeasance Infect the Voting Process (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Holder plots to stop states from enforcing “Voter ID” laws, says legal group (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Probe reveals Obama, Holder, ACORN connection to voting “enforcement” (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Voter fraud cases defy Democrats’ claims about election reform (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Justice Department coordinates suits with ACORN’s Project Vote (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Eric Holder Announces Opposition to Election Integrity Laws (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Texas voter ID law rejected by justice department – BBC News (bbc.co.uk)
- The party of voter fraud strikes again. (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Election Laws (dalesideas.com)