Finally, there seems to be growing concern about vote fraud. Over the last couple of months I have attended meetings about vote fraud and have become more alarmed that it may extend beyond our borders. See: Nov 2012 vote tabulation raising concerns like: True the Vote (http://www.truethevote.org/) and The King Street Patriots among others, have been reaching out to teach us what they have learned. Based on some of that information, and a suggestion in an email from The King Street Patriots, I decided to help some of my friends and family participate easily because many people are good at forwarding emails, but do not follow through… (See sample letter below).
Here’s another of those quiet, subtle, but very dangerous little stories that has somehow slipped past all the mainstream media outlets.
The United States of America has a brand new private VOTE COUNTING company that the Obama administration has personally handpicked.
The company is called Scytl and it is based in Michelle Obama’s most favorite vacation spot, Barcelona, Spain.
Forget the fact that Barack is once again providing jobs for people in another country; there are much bigger fish to fry in this story.
According to the “About Us” section of the Scytl website:
Scytl is a worldwide leader in the development of secure solutions for electoral modernization.
Scytl was formed as a spin-off from a leading research group at the Universitat Autònoma de Barcelona. This group, funded by the Spanish Government’s Ministry of Science and Technology, has pioneered the research on e-voting security in Europe since 1994 and has produced significant scientific results, including 25 scientific papers published in international journals and the first two European Ph.D. theses on electronic voting security, by Prof. Joan Borrell and Scytl’s founder Dr. Andreu Riera (in 1996 and 1999, respectively). This research group also participated in the first Internet binding election in Europe (i.e., the 1997 election to the Presidency of the IEEE IT Spanish chapter).
Scytl has customers both in the private and public sectors. Some of these customers represent leading references in the electoral modernization market (e.g., governments in Spain, the USA, France, Austria, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Philippines, Argentina, Mexico, Finland and Australia) and are pioneering new electronic voting applications. Scytl’s solutions have been successfully used in multiple projects worldwide, some of which represent breakthrough projects for the electoral modernization industry.
So what does this mean for all us non-European voters here in America?
According to Michael Savage, “[T]his critical component to a free election, the transparent tabulation of votes, will not be handled by individual precincts but by a company over which we will have little control…The problem is that once the votes are merged, it will be impossible to go back and check their integrity at the local level. It is very likely that this is the final step in Barack Obama’s corruption of the voting process. It has the promise of enabling him and his cohorts to control the outcomes of federal elections with no accountability. On top of that it’s one more step toward a global government.”
There are no Americans on the Board of Directors of Scytl—but CEO Pere Valles once lived and worked in Barack’s old stomping grounds, Chicago. From the Scytl website:
Mr. Valles joined Scytl in March 2004 after spending most of his professional career in the United States. Prior to joining Scytl, Mr. Valles was Vice-President and Chief Financial Officer of GlobalNet, a NASDAQ publicly-traded telecommunications company headquartered in Chicago. Mr. Valles assisted GlobalNet in becoming one of the leading providers of Voice-over-IP in the world and was instrumental in the successful sale of the company to the Titan Corporation, a NYSE defense company. At GlobalNet, Mr. Valles was responsible for designing and executing the strategic plan that led to an increase in revenues from US$ 25 million to over US$ 100 million and brought the company to profitability. Previously, Mr. Valles had worked as Senior Manager for KPMG‘s Mergers & Acquisitions group in Los Angeles and Miami providing financial and strategic consulting services to private equity groups and corporations involved in acquisitions in the United States, Latin America and Europe. During his career at KPMG, Mr. Valles actively participated in more than 20 transactions in the telecommunications and technology areas. Mr. Valles has a bachelor degree in Economics and a bachelor degree in Law from the University of Barcelona and a MBA (summa cum laude) from Indiana University.
In 2008 the Florida Department of State looked into using Scytl’s remote voting system but turned it down. Their reasons:
Our findings identified vulnerabilities that, in the worst case, could result in (i) voters being unable to cast votes, (ii) an election result that does not accurately reflect the will of the voters, or (iii) disclosure of confidential information, such as the votes cast by a voter. The extent to which these vulnerabilities could actually be exploited in the ODBP is beyond the scope of this report given our lack of system context. Secure handling and audit of the Voter Choice Records may defend against some or all of these vulnerabilities, but these procedures were not available for review.
We identify three findings of particular significance:
- The use of supervised polling stations provides significantly better protection against voter coercion or vote- selling than is present in some other absentee voting systems, such as voting by mail.
- Two copies of each vote are stored: one electronically, and another on paper as a Voter Choice Record. This pro- vides redundancy that is not present in existing vote-by-mail systems. If the electronic votes are well-protected, then they can enable audit of the paper records in ways that are not currently possible.
- After casting their ballot, each voter is given a receipt that is intended to give voters confidence that their votes were “Counted as Cast”. These receipts do not achieve their stated goal of allowing voters to “independently verify that their ballots have been correctly accounted for.” These receipts might indicate that a vote was received and decrypted by the county (a property not typically provided by current postal voting systems), but they do not provide assurance that the voter’s vote was correctly recorded.
Also interesting to note, one of the organizations on “Scytl Partners” tab is Oracle, a major supporter to all-things-Democrat. And another Scytl Partner is a spooky “global governance” organization called Gov2u.org. Check them out. Yikes.
There are many, many reasons for all of us to be concerned about Obama’s choice in vote-counting this November—yet no one seems to be up-in-arms about this other than Michael Savage and a handful of Internet bloggers.
Goodbye ACORN, hello Scytl…
*This is all part of Team Obama’s plan, Progressive plan… to fight voter ID laws wherever they can to allow dead people and non-citizens to vote as well as allowing them and others to vote multiple times, to use rigged voting machines,to intimidate people at the polls, to control the Secretaries of State, who certify the votes and now to use remote vote counting companies and systems that are tied to the Democrats and global governance supporters. Even the use of online voting and overuse of absentee ballots, when not needed, should be of concern! Ww need to wake-up and stand-up America. A small group of bloggers and conservative pundits have been warning about this for years. Now that Election 2012 is less than 7-months away people are finally waking-up. Time to get involved and stand up (immediately and fervently) before it is too late!! M~ – h/t to MJ & AJ
Here is a simple sample letter (by GILTN1stborn)
Dear YOUR Sec. of State name here,
Over the last several months I have been following the stories about SCYTL, a foreign vote tabulation company in Spain. There is a long list of reasons why this is alarming and unacceptable. I know the State of Florida declined to use these systems in 2008: http://election.dos.state.fl.us/voting-systems/pdf/FinalReportSept1…
I would like to know if YOUR state here has used or intends to use SCTYL or any affiliates in vote tabulation.
I would also like to request that you change your choice for vote tabulation before Election 2012 and for any other future elections if the answer is yes.
God Bless America
Stealing Election 2012 through voter fraud and vote counting fraud are two of the main things the various tea party groups and concerned patriots should be focusing on and negating practices like utilizing companies like SCYTL should be at the forfront of all our concerns!!
For more information click here.
- Supreme Court upholds voter ID law (lettingfreedomring.com)
- The Push for Voter ID Laws (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Voter Fraud: Research study suggests major election problems (lettingfreedomring.com)
- How Incompetence and Malfeasance Infect the Voting Process (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Our Constitutional Scholar President Gets His Tuchus Beaten Again By SCOTUS – He is 0 for 2 so Far This Year! (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Obama Team Praying Voter Fraud Will Re-Elect Their Boss (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Holder plays race card to block Texas voter ID law (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Holder Ignores Supreme Court Ruling, Steps Up Voter Fraud Efforts (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Holder plots to stop states from enforcing “Voter ID” laws, says legal group (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Eric Holder Announces Opposition to Election Integrity Laws (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Voter Cheating (lettingfreedomring.com)
- The Push for Voter ID Laws (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Asking For I.D. Before Voting Is ‘Racist’, But You Need A Govt. I.D. To Buy Drain Cleaner? (lettingfreedomring.com)
- If a Fraudulent Vote Falls in the Woods . . . (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Morning Bell: Voter ID Prevents Election Fraud (lettingfreedomring.com)
- The party of voter fraud strikes again (lettingfreedomring.com)
- “If I Wanted America to Fail”…..I would continue on the path we are on! (lettingfreedomring.com)
- America Gone (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Obama’s Legal Humiliation (lettingfreedomring.com)
- When dead men vote (wnd.com)
- Scytl: Goodbye, Transparency in Voting (thecollegeconservative.com)
- How Barack Obama will steal the 2012 Presidential Election. #VetObama (yourdaddy.net)
- Good bye ACORN, Hello #Scytl (usamericanfreedom.com)
- Digging deeper into the #Scytl 2012 vote count controversy (nebraskaenergyobserver.wordpress.com)
- Scytl: Voter Fraud Facts and Fiction (michellemalkin.com)
- Did You Know A Foreign Company Has Acquired the Leading U.S. Vote Processing Company? (nicedeb.wordpress.com)