As you read this article, keep in mind that Valerie Jarrett’s Iranian roots and her ties with the Muslim Brotherhood most certainly influence her decisions. And make no mistake – they are HER decisions. From The Ulsterman Report: Valerie Jarrett and The Muslim Brotherhood:
For most Americans Valerie Jarrett, senior adviser to President Barack Obama, remains largely an unknown. To DC Insiders, she has positioned herself as the true power in the Oval Office – a woman who, like the President, has direct links to the Muslim world, both past – and present.
According to an American Spectator report in August of 2008, the Obama campaign had initiated an aggressive program to hide Jarrett’s Iranian background. This program received significant help from certain media figures who were only too happy to comply with the Obama camp’s request that Jarrett’s Middle East ties were not made a public matter – even as Iranian.com declared Jarrett its “Iranian of the Day” that same month of August. Also during that same time period, Barack Obama admitted to the New York Times that, “I trust her (Jarrett) to speak for me, particularly when we’re dealing with delicate issues” and that he ran every important decision by her first.
A 2010 New York Times article cited the following regarding the Obama administration’s ever increasing involvement with Muslim groups – led of course by Iranian-born Valerie Jarrett: Muslim and Arab-American advocates have participated in policy discussions and received briefings from top White House aides and other officials on health care legislation, foreign policy, the economy, immigration and national security. They have met privately with a senior White House adviser, Valerie Jarrett.
‘Gutsy Call’ Not So Gutsy After All, New Book Reveals
By Rachel Hirshfeld via Israel National News
At the urging of senior advisor Valerie Jarrett, President Barack Obama canceled the operation to kill Osama bin Laden on three separate occasions before finally approving the May 2, 2011 Navy SEAL mission, according to a new book scheduled for release August 21, The Daily Caller (DC) reported.
In “Leading From Behind: The Reluctant President and the Advisors who Decide for Him,” Richard Miniter writes that Obama canceled the mission in January 2011, again in February, and a third time in March.
Valerie Jarrett, a senior advisor and assistant to the president for Public Engagement and Intergovernmental Affairs, reportedly persuaded Obama to hold off each time, the book reveals, according to The DC.
Miniter, a two-time New York Times best-selling author, cites an unnamed source with Joint Special Operations Command who had direct knowledge of the operation and its planning.
Obama administration officials said after the raid that the president had delayed giving the order to kill the arch-terrorist the day before the operation was carried out, in what turned out to be his fourth moment of indecision.
At the time, the White House blamed the delay on unfavorable weather conditions near bin Laden’s compound in Abbottabad, Pakistan. However, when Miniter obtained that day’s weather reports from the U.S. Air Force Combat Meteorological Center, he said, they showed ideal conditions for the SEALs to carry out their orders.
“President Obama’s greatest success was actually his greatest failure,” Miniter told The DC. “Leading From Behind,” he said, traces six key decisions of the Obama administration, and shows how the president made them, or, in many cases, failed to make them.
The president has made the assassination of Osama bin Laden a focal point in his re-election campaign, calling it one of the “gutsiest calls of any president in recent history.”
Read more at Israel Nation News
- Russia Issues International Arrest Warrant for Convicted Felon George Soros (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Huma Abedin: Assistant Editor of Islamist Journal (How did she obtain a Security Clearance?) (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Michele Bachmann Fires Off 16-Page Bombshell to Muslim Congressman, Keith Ellison (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Obama said ‘I Am a Muslim’ – Egyptian Foreign Minister Ahmed Aboul Gheit (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Justice Dept. Inspector General investigates FBI, CAIR ties (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Another Holder Cover-up? Eric Holder Covers Up for Radical Islamists (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Congressional Leaders Call for Investigations of Muslim Brotherhood Penetration of the Obama Administration (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Declare the Muslim Brotherhood A Terrorist Organization (lettingfreedomring.com)
- The Obama-Brotherhood Love Affair Heats Up (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Obama pals and Global Muslim Brotherhood Leaders Tariq Ramadan And Youssef Qaradawi Come Together (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood- History and Ideology (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Obama Bypasses Congress, Gives $1.5 Billion to Muslim Brotherhood (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Obama’s spectacular failure – The Jihadists still want to kill us! (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Muslim Brotherhood Wants to Re-Elect Barack Hussein Obama (lettingfreedomring.com)
- New book alleges Obama delayed Bin Laden decision 3 times before strike (johnmalcolm.me)
- Barack Obama starring in “The reluctant (and inept) leader!” (politicsandfinance.blogspot.com)