Intelligence and Special Operations forces are furious and frustrated at how President Obama and those in positions of authority have exploited their service for political advantage. Countless leaks, interviews and decisions by the Obama Administration and other government officials have undermined the success of our Intelligence and Special Operations forces and put future missions and personnel at risk.
The unwarranted and dangerous public disclosure of Special Forces Operations is so serious — that for the first time ever — former operators have agreed to risk their reputations and go ‘on the record’ in a special documentary titled “Dishonorable Disclosures.” Its goal is to educate America about serious breaches of security and prevent them from ever happening again.
Please watch and post everywhere – the future of our country may depend on it!!!
We cannot allow this to continue – the current administration is, in my opinion, guilty of aiding and abetting the enemy. Vote them out in November!
- Pattern of White House Leaks Threatens Nation’s Security (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Obama lets more of our secrets slide away! (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Another Obama Leak or Lie? Mossad Agents Claim Obama Lying About Stuxnet (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Special Forces Expose Condemns White House (conservativeread.com)
- Dishonorable Disclosures – Full Video (constitutionclub.org)
- Intelligence and Special Operations forces speak out against treason: Countless leaks, interviews and decisions by the Obama Administration (atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com)
- (VIDEO) Obamas leaks:Dishonorable Disclosures (iranaware.com)