Is there no limit to this man’s vanity and arrogance? Forget the giant Greek columns – this year’s Democratic National Convention will feature a giant 16-foot sand sculpture, made from 15+ tons of sand, in honor of our narcissistic man-child President. I thought the self-serving picture of him staring at the moon when Neil Armstrong passed away was about as low as one could go, but I was wrong. Contrast the humility of Mitt Romney to the arrogance of Barack Obama and you will get a taste of the differences between the two parties. The liberals flaunt, the conservatives do!
- To Honor Neil Armstrong, Obama Posts Photo of Himself – Shame on Him! (lettingfreedomring)
- Obama Drops His Name Into the Other Presidential Biographies (Is there no limit to his narcissism?) (lettingfreedomring.com)
- American Narcissus – The Vanity of Barack Obama (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Barack Obama – Narcissist or Merely Narcissistic? (lettingfreedomring.com)
- DNC Erecting Creepy Giant Obama Sculpture (frontpagemag.com)
- Women speakers at RNC vs. DNC: Compare & contrast (fellowshipofminds.wordpress.com)