While the White House is denying the events and cover-up of the Benghazi attack, Rep. Allen West denounces their pathetic attempts to shuffle the blame. When asked whether or not he thought someone should be fired over this debacle, West responded “I think on 6 November that person will be fired”!
Watch his interview with Fox News here.
And if you want to know what West thinks of Ambassador Susan Rice (“Asinine, Naive, Inept, Incompetent and Borderline Ignorant”), watch the following video.
Gotta love the man!
- FBI still refused access to Benghazi – Why? Instead of answering questions, Obama admin creating them… (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Obama’s Libyan Lies – Cover-Up Peeling Away (lettingfreedomring.com)
- U.S. Officials Knew Libya Attacks Were Work of Al Qaeda Affiliates (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Allen West to UN: ‘The Angel of Death in the Form of an American Bald Eagle Will Visit You and Wreak Havoc’ (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Allen West vs Barack Obama on Embassy Attacks (frontpagemag.com)
- The Speech Allen West Would Have Given at the UN (moonbattery.com)
- Benghazi-Gate: A Timeline of Government Deceit, Deception, and Outright Lies (counterjihadreport.com)
- Congressman Allen West Statement Condemning the Attacks on the Sovereign Soil of our Nation (allenwestrepublic.wordpress.com)