The queen of lies has a tough time trying to wiggle out of CNN’s Don Lemon’s continued pressure to answer questions about her outright lies regarding The Examiner’s Phillip Klein interview and the DNC’s ‘accidental’ omission of God and Jerusalem from their platform.
When her candor was questioned, DWS answered “I have never been accused of being anything less than candid.” That may be true Debbie, but you HAVE been accused of being less than truthful!
The Democrats must be soooooo proud of DWS and their God-booing abortionfest. The Republicans had Clint Eastwood and an empty chair, the Democrats had Sandra Fluke and an empty head. Yeah, I’d be proud of that record too Debbie!
- Under Pressure and Amidst Boos, DNC adds God and Jerusalem to their Platform! (lettingfreedomring.com)
- If their motto is ‘FORWARD’, why are Dems walking so much back?!? (lettingfreedomring.com)
- CNN to DWS: How Can a ‘Jewish American’ Say DNC Platform Was an “Oversight”? (gestetnerupdates.com)
- Antonio Villaraigosa plays Democrat empty suit to Clint Eastwood’s GOP empty chair (miamiherald.typepad.com)
- Debbie Wasserman Schultz, hypocrite AND one per center? (pumabydesign001.com)