Today Fox News Channel’s Jennifer Griffin reported that sources on the ground in Benghazi told her “that three urgent requests from the CIA annex for military back-up during the attack on the U.S. Consulate and subsequent attack nearly seven hours later were denied by officials in the CIA chain of command — who also told the CIA operators to ‘stand down’ rather than help the ambassador’s team when shots were heard at approximately 9:40 p.m. in Benghazi on Sept. 11.” It was also reported that the events were being broadcast live as they were unfolding in Benghazi.
This came as quite a shock to Charles Woods, father of slain operative Tyrone Woods.
Mr. Woods said that, as a family, they did not want to politicize the death of their son; however, he is extremely upset and frustrated with an administration that refuses to provide truth and facts surrounding his son’s death.
In an interview with Glenn Beck yesterday Mr. Woods described his meeting with the President, Vice President and Hillary Clinton at the memorial service at Joint Base Andrews for his son and the three other Americans killed. He claimed the President appeared emotionless and “shaking hands with him, quite frankly, was like shaking hands with a dead fish. His face was pointed towards me but he would not look me in the eye, his eyes were over my shoulder.” “I could tell that he was not sorry,” he added. “He had no remorse.”
He recalled Vice President Biden saying to him “in an extremely loud and boisterous voice,” “Did your son always have balls the size of cue balls?” He questioned the sincerity of their sympathy, and that of Secretary of State Hillary Clinton.
He said Clinton told him “they would find and prosecute the person who made the video” that she claimed was the cause of the massacre. “When she said that, I could tell that she was not telling me the truth,” Woods said about Clinton.
Mr. Woods called into the Lars Larson radio program:
As events unfolded Mr. Woods was interviewed by Megyn Kelly on Fox News:
It is inconceivable that any American could watch and listen to these and then vote for Obama. I sympathize with Mr. Woods and pray he and his family get the answers they deserve. I hope his son receives the honor and respect he deserves for putting his life on the line for his fellow Americans. Mr. Woods, you should be very proud of your son and I am so very sorry your country is letting you down.
- Father of Slain Benghazi SEAL Tyrone Woods: “They Murdered My Son” (Video) (thegatewaypundit.com)
- Father of Tyrone Woods on Benghazi Debacle and Its Aftermath (moonbattery.com)
- Ex-SEAL’s Father: Hillary Blamed the Movie (commentarymagazine.com)
- Father of Ex-Navy SEAL Killed in Libya Attack: Obama and Clinton’s Apologies Were Not Sincere, ‘Just Didn’t Feel Right’ (foxnewsinsider.com)
- BREAKING: CIA Requested Help During Benghazi Battle, Were Denied Three Times (pjmedia.com)
- Father Of Navy SEAL Killed In Benghazi Says Hillary Clinton Told Him They Were Going To “Arrest And Prosecute” Mohammed Filmmaker At Son’s Funeral… (righttruth.typepad.com)
- Slain SEAL’s Father: Clinton Promised to Prosecute YouTube Filmmaker for Benghazi Attack (pjmedia.com)