As usual, if you want to appear smart at a Democratic convention, just ask a stupid question. When radio personality Peter Schiff went to Charlotte for the DNC, he did just that. Posing as an anti-business crusader, Schiff found a number of DNC delegates and attendees who support explicitly outlawing profitability. I would have loved for him to ask these same zombies if they would also support a cap on the salaries of Hollywood actors, recording artists, and sports figures.
Or how much money Hollywood moguls and team owners can earn. If so, Eva Longoria, Bruce Springsteen, Jeff Bridges, LeBron James and Kobe Bryant might be singing a different tune and Hollywood might not be so liberal! There is enough Capitalism in Hollywood and the sports world that the Marxist agenda may meet with some strong opposition.
What these brainiacs haven’t figured out yet is the ‘simple’ formula the IRS uses – the more you make, the more you pay in taxes!
If you want to know how 1%er Will Smith feels about paying higher taxes, watch this interview:
Even the top 1% draw the line somewhere! Again, if you limit what they make, you limit the amount they pay in taxes – it’s the economy stupid!
H/T Sumeet Gohri
- Obama and Buffet Rule supporter Will Smith shocked by France’s proposed 75% income tax – ‘God bless America’ (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Why are Dems walking so many comments and actions back – I thought their motto was ‘FORWARD’! (lettingfreedomring.com)
- Peter Schiff OUTS the Marxists at the DNC (johngaltfla.com)
- Seeking The Limits Of Absurdity and Not Finding It (conservativesonfire.wordpress.com)
- Hypocrisy on “Extremism” at DNC 2012 (redalertpolitics.com)